Assessing the Effect of Mother’s Migration on Childhood Mortality in the Informal Settlements of Nairobi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kroeger, Antje & Anderson, Kathryn H., 2014. "Remittances and the human capital of children: New evidence from Kyrgyzstan during revolution and financial crisis, 2005–2009," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 770-785.
- Antje Kröger & Kathryn Anderson, 2011.
"Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1170, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kathryn Anderson & Antje Kroeger, 2011. "Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 430, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kroeger, Antje & Anderson, Kathryn H., 2012. "Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 6293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Bocquier & Nyovani Madise & Eliya Zulu, 2011. "Is There an Urban Advantage in Child Survival in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence From 18 Countries in the 1990s," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 531-558, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNairobi; childhood mortality; informal settlements; migration;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-09-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-09-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .