The Duration of Immigrants' Unemployment Spells: Evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrasco, Raquel & García Pérez, J. Ignacio, 2008.
"Unemployment duration among immigrants and natives: unobserved heterogeneity in a multi-spell duration model,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we086933, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2008. "Unemployment Duration among Immigrants and Natives: Unobserved Heterogeneity in a Multi-Spell Duration Model," Working Papers 08.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mundra, Kusum & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2016. "Immigrant Birthcountry Networks and Unemployment Duration: Evidence around the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie Albertine Djuikom Tamtchouong, 2018. "Dynamic Causal Effects of Post-Migration Schooling on Labour Market Transitions," Cahiers de recherche 1802, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
More about this item
KeywordsCompeting risks model; proportional hazard; immigrant assimilation; unemployment duration; unobserved heterogeneity;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .