Urban wastewater and agricultural reuse challenges in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Never, Babette, 2016. "Wastewater systems and energy saving in urban India: governing the Water-Energy-Food Nexus series," Discussion Papers 12/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Karpouzoglou, Timothy & Marshall, Fiona & Mehta, Lyla, 2018. "Towards a peri-urban political ecology of water quality decline," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 485-493.
- Pradeep Kuttuva & Sharachchandra Lele & Gara Villalba Mendez, 2018. "Decentralized Wastewater Systems in Bengaluru, India: Success or Failure?," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-22, April.
- Karthick Radhakrishnan & Sukanya Das, 2019. "Application of Stochastic Frontier Production Function in Sugarcane Industry-treated Wastewater Reuse in Agriculture: Case Study of a Coastal District in Tamil Nadu, India," Arthaniti: Journal of Economic Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(2), pages 185-200, December.
- Marshall, Fiona & Dolley, Jonathan, 2019. "Transformative innovation in peri-urban Asia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 983-992.
- Chandrakant D. Thatte, 2018. "Water resources development in India," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 16-27, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h045769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.