Assessment of participatory management of irrigation schemes in Sri Lanka: Partial reforms, partial benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Sri Lanka : Promoting Agricultural and Rural Non-farm Sector Growth, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14879, The World Bank.
- Dawit K. Mekonnen & Hira Channa & Claudia Ringler, 2015.
"The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5-6), pages 733-747, September.
- Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2014. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170482, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mekonnen, Dawit & Channa, Hira & Ringler, Claudia, 2015. "The impact of water users' associations on the productivity of irrigated agriculture in Pakistani Punjab," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212453, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yercan, M. & Dorsan, F. & Ul, M. A., 2004. "Comparative analysis of performance criteria in irrigation schemes: a case study of Gediz river basin in Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-266, May.
- Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi & Giordano, Mark, 2015. "Re-visiting what we know about Irrigation Management Transfer: A review of the evidence," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 175-186.
- International Water Management Institute (IWMI)., 2001. "Evaluation of the integrated management of agricultural settlements (INMAS) program. Final report," IWMI Research Reports H045934, International Water Management Institute.
- Uysal, Özlem Karahan & AtIs, Ela, 2010. "Assessing the performance of participatory irrigation management over time: A case study from Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1017-1025, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization / Policy / Performance evaluation / Indicators / Operating costs / Irrigation management / Economic aspects / Returns / Participatory management / Farmer participation / Government managed irrigation systems / Small scale systems / Large-scale systems / Regression analysis / Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h025058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.