Television Advertising and Beef Demand: An Econometric Analysis of 'Split-Cable' Household Panel Scanner Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Helen H. Jensen & John R. Schroeter, 1992. "Television Advertising and Beef Demand: An Econometric Analysis of “Split-Cable” Household Panel Scanner Data," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 40(2), pages 271-294, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 1998. "Dynamic Effects Of Peanut Butter Advertising On Peanut Butter Demand," Faculty Series 16702, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wim Verbeke & Ronald W. Ward & Jacques Viaene, 2000. "Probit analysis of fresh meat consumption in Belgium: Exploring BSE and television communication impact," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 215-234.
- Craig Depken & David Kamerschen & Arthur Snow, 2002. "Generic Advertising of Intermediate Goods: Theory and Evidence on Free Riding," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(3), pages 205-220, May.
- Freebairn, John W. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Griffith, Garry R., 2005. "When Can a Generic Advertising Program Increase Farmer Returns?," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.