Farmland Prices: Is this Time Different?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey & Kim, Hyunseok, 2016. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Market and Welfare Effects of Alternative Policy Scenarios," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235721, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Hyunseok Kim, 2017.
"The Renewable Fuel Standard in Competitive Equilibrium: Market and Welfare Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1117-1142.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harvey E. Lapan & Hyunseok Kim, 2017. "The Renewable Fuel Standard in Competitive Equilibrium: Market and Welfare Effects," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 17-wp575, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
Keywordsfarmland; Rate of return; price; rents;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MFD-2015-03-05 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:38979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.