Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dong, Fengxia & Jensen, Helen H., 2007. "Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl GAIGNÉ & Cathie LAROCHE DUPRAZ & Alan MATTHEWS, 2015.
"Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 91-130.
- Gaigné, Carl & Laroche Dupraz, Cathie & Matthews, Alan, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 91-130, March.
- GAIGNE, Carl & LAROCHE DUPRAZ, Cathie & MATTHEWS, Alan, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1), March.
- C. Gaigné & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Post-Print hal-01884928, HAL.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр), 2018. "Assessment of the Benefits, Risks and Costs of the Transition to the Regime of Preferential Trade and Economic Interaction with the People's Republic of China [Оценка Выгод, Рисков И Издержек Перех," Working Papers 061827, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder & Joost M. E. Pennings & James Mintert, 2009. "Consumer Valuations of Beef Steak Food Safety Enhancement in Canada, Japan, Mexico, and the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 395-416, September.
- World Bank, 2009. "China : Mid-Term Evaluation of China's Eleventh Five-Year," World Bank Publications - Reports 3025, The World Bank Group.
- Sushant Acharya & Sagar Raj Sharma & Bishnu Raj Upreti & Marie-Luise Matthys, 2021. "Why Nepal’s main agricultural export product, large cardamom, does not reach the world market," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; food safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2008-04-29 (China)
- NEP-INT-2008-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Curtis Balmer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.