Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dong, Fengxia & Jensen, Helen H., 2007. "Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "China : Mid-Term Evaluation of China's Eleventh Five-Year," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3025, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; food safety;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-04-29 (China)
- NEP-INT-2008-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .