Report NEP-CNA-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Harrigan & Haiyan Deng, 2008. "China's Local Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 13963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong, Fengxia & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Staff General Research Papers 12898, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2008. "Growing out of Poverty: Trends and Patterns of Urban Poverty in China 1988–2002," IZA Discussion Papers 3459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehrotra , Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008. "Forecasting Inflation in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael/L, 2008. "Interregiona;Decomposition of labor productivity differences in China, 1987-1997," MPRA Paper 8313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ttp:iibwps:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emek Basker & Pham Hoang Van, 2008. "Imports "R" Us: Retail Chains as Platforms for Developing-Country Imports," Working Papers 0804, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 12 Aug 2008.
- Song, Lina, 2008. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 3464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Life Satisfaction in Urban China: Components and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 3443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2008. "The Economics of Communist Party Membership: The Curious Case of Rising Numbers and Wage Premium during China’s Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 3454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zu, Liangrong & Song, Lina, 2008. "Determinants of Managerial Values on Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 3449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kozluk, Tomasz, 2008. "Global and Regional Links between Stock Markets - the Case of Russia and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Ghauri, Pervez, 2008. "EU – China and the Non-transparent Race for Inward FDI," Working Paper Series 745, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore