Report NEP-CNA-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Harrigan & Haiyan Deng, 2008. "China's Local Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 13963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong, Fengxia & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Staff General Research Papers 12898, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2008. "Growing out of Poverty: Trends and Patterns of Urban Poverty in China 1988–2002," IZA Discussion Papers 3459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehrotra , Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008. "Forecasting Inflation in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael/L, 2008. "Interregiona;Decomposition of labor productivity differences in China, 1987-1997," MPRA Paper 8313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ttp:iibwps:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emek Basker & Pham Hoang Van, 2008. "Imports "R" Us: Retail Chains as Platforms for Developing-Country Imports," Working Papers 0804, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 12 Aug 2008.
- Song, Lina, 2008. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 3464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Life Satisfaction in Urban China: Components and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 3443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2008. "The Economics of Communist Party Membership: The Curious Case of Rising Numbers and Wage Premium during China’s Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 3454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zu, Liangrong & Song, Lina, 2008. "Determinants of Managerial Values on Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 3449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kozluk, Tomasz, 2008. "Global and Regional Links between Stock Markets - the Case of Russia and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Ghauri, Pervez, 2008. "EU – China and the Non-transparent Race for Inward FDI," Working Paper Series 745, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2008. "China’s Institutional Architecture: A New Institutional Economics and Organization Theory Perspective on the Links between Local Governance and Local Enterprises," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-018-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.