Economic Rationales For and Against Place-Based Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2005.
"Poverty, Policy, and Place: How Poverty and Policies to Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped by Local Characteristics,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 28(4), pages 441-464, October.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 2004. "Poverty, Policy And Place: How Poverty And Policies To Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped By Local Characteristics," Working Papers 18920, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Jolley, Jason & Nousaine, Aaron & Huang, Carolyn, 2012. "Effective at the Margins: Outmigration and Economic Development in Rural North Carolina," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 1(1).
- Enver, Ayesha & Partridge, Mark D., 2008. "Rural-Urban Migration and the Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6475, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Hardy, Daniel, 2015. "Addressing poverty and inequality in the rural economy from a global perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63257, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cristina Gradea, 2013. "Analysis And Planning Of Regional Development - Contextual Variables To Develop A Model For Monitoring Financial Indicators At Regional Level," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 180-184, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-04-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2004-04-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .