Report NEP-GEO-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio J. Rey & Boris Dev, 2004. "Sigma-convergence in the presence of spatial effects," Urban/Regional 0404008, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Domenech & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2003. "Human capital as a factor of growth and employment at the regional level. The case of Spain," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 610.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Myriam Mariani, 2004. "What determines technological hits? Geography vs. firm competencies," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Do Truong Giang, 2004. "Tariffs and export subsidies in a spatial economic model," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 65, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2004006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Pels & Vanessa E. Daniel & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Returns to Density in Operations of the Netherlands Railways," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-004/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Kraybill, David, 2003. "Economic Rationales For and Against Place-Based Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11730, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2004. "Redistribution and Provision of Public Goods in an Economic Federation," Umeå Economic Studies 636, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Juan Alberto Luevano & Carol Taylor West, 2004. "Accuracy of Regional Single-Family Housing Start Forecasts," Urban/Regional 0404010, EconWPA.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carol Taylor West & Thomas M. Fullerton Jr., 2004. "Assessing the Historical Accuracy of Regional Economic Forecasts," Urban/Regional 0404009, EconWPA.