Report NEP-MIC-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Empirical Relevance of the Hillman Condition and Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-019/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ed Hopkins, 2000. "Two Competing Models of How People Learn in Games," ESE Discussion Papers 51, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpem:0404003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Fusek, 2004. "Bundling Models in Retail Banking Sector /in Slovakia/," Microeconomics 0404006, EconWPA.
- Sarah Smith (Tanner), 2004. "Can the retirement consumption puzzle be solved?," IFS Working Papers W04/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Kraybill, David, 2003. "Economic Rationales For and Against Place-Based Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11730, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Mark Isaac & Timothy C. Salmon & Arthur Zillante, 2004. "A Theory of Jump Bidding in Ascending Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0404002, EconWPA.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M Seymour, 2000. "The Stability of Price Dispersion under Seller and Consumer Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 52, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 1999. "Long-Run Structural Modelling," ESE Discussion Papers 44, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Eric Danan & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2004. "Are preferences incomplete? An experimental study using flexible choices," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2003. "Aging in a Neoclassical Theory of Labor Demand," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 112-03, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Daniel Richards, 2004. "Price Discrimination and the Long Boom," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0419, Department of Economics, Tufts University.