Rural/Urban Welfare Program and Labor Force Participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Maureen Kilkenny & Sonya Kostova Huffman, 2003. "Rural/Urban Welfare Program and Labor Force Participation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 914-927.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2009. "Investigating Thai Shopping Behaviour: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and Food Quality," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51054, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Bruce Weber & Leif Jensen & Kathleen Miller & Jane Mosley & Monica Fisher, 2005. "A Critical Review of Rural Poverty Literature: Is There Truly a Rural Effect?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(4), pages 381-414, October.
- Leigh Simmons & Bonnie Braun & David Wright & Scott Miller, 2007. "Human Capital, Social Support, and Economic Well-being among Rural, Low-income Mothers: A Latent Growth Curve Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 635-652, December.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2004. "Measuring The Effect Of Rural Residence On Individual Employment Outcomes: Is Rural Residence Endogenous?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maureen Kilkenny, 2010. "Urban/Regional Economics And Rural Development," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 449-470.
- Wu, Ximing & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Golan, Amos, 2004.
"Government Policy Effects on Urban and Rural Income Inequality,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt863448h5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wu, Xuming & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Golan, Amos, 2004. "Government Policy Effects on Urban and Rural Income Inequality," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1111d59t, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leigh Simmons & Elizabeth Dolan & Bonnie Braun, 2007. "Rhetoric and Reality of Economic Self-sufficiency Among Rural, Low-Income Mothers: A Longitudinal Study," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 489-505, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .