Robin Hood versus Piggy Bank: Income redistribution in Portugal 2006-10
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane Kenworthy & Jonas Pontusson, 2005. "Rising Inequality and the Politics of Redistribution in Affluent Countries," LIS Working papers 400, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Nicole Attia & Valérie Berenger, 2009. "European Integration and Social Convergence: A Qualitative Appraisal," Post-Print halshs-00727176, HAL.
- Marx, Ive & Salanauskaite, Lina & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2013. "The Paradox of Redistribution Revisited: And That It May Rest in Peace?," IZA Discussion Papers 7414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitja ÄŒok & Ivica Urban & Miroslav VerbiÄ, 2013.
"Income Redistribution through Taxes and Social Benefits: The Case of Slovenia and Croatia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 667-686, September.
- Cok, Mitja & Urban, Ivica & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Income redistribution through taxes and social benefits: the case of Slovenia and Croatia," MPRA Paper 38918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Attia & Valérie Berenger, 2009. "European Integration and Social Convergence: A Qualitative Appraisal," Post-Print halshs-00727191, HAL.
- Nicole Attia & Valérie Bérenger, 2009. "European Integration and Social Convergence: A Qualitative Appraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(1), pages 3-19, March.
- Fuest, Clemens & Niehues, Judith & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "The Redistributive Effects of Tax Benefit Systems in the Enlarged EU," IZA Discussion Papers 4520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Werding, 2003. "After Another Decade of Reform: Do Pension Systems in Europe Converge?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(1), pages 11-16, October.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2009. "Efficacy of Anti-poverty and Welfare Programs in Portugal: the Joint Impact of the CSI and RSI," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/42, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ivica Urban, 2009. "Kakwani decomposition of redistributive effect: Origins, critics and upgrades," Working Papers 148, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Michael FÃ¶rster & Peter Whiteford, 2009. "How much Redistribution do Welfare States Achieve? The Role of Cash Transfers and Household Taxes," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(3), pages 34-41, October.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:14567070 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsincome inequality; redistribution; tax and expenditure policy; Portugal.;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-12-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp282013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .