Better policy analysis with better data. Constructing a Social Accounting Matrix from the European System of National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaspar Núñez Rodríguez, 2015. "A 2008 SAM and AGEM of Mexico and the case of taxes on hydrocarbons extraction," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Susana Santos, 2012. "A SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) approach to the policy decision process," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; National Accounts; Economic Modelling;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-09-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp222006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .