L'inchiesta ISAE sugli investimenti delle imprese manifatturiere ed estrattive: aspetti metodologici e risultati
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianca Maria Martelli & Gaia Rocchetti, 2006. "The ISAE Market Services Survey: Methodological Upgrading, Survey Reliability, First Empirical Results," ISAE Working Papers 71, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Marco Malgarini & Patrizia Margani & Bianca Maria Martelli, 2005. "Re-engineering the ISAE manufacturing survey," ISAE Working Papers 47, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciana Crosilla, 2006. "The seasonality of ISAE business and consumer surveys: methodological aspects and empirical evidence," ISAE Working Papers 68, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
KeywordsInchieste congiunturali; Investimenti; Dati mancanti; Dati anomali; Aggregazione;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.