Nature And Exchange Of Information In Intercultural Business Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:8:y:1999:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1008660330550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mara Olekalns & Philip Smith, 2007. "Loose with the Truth: Predicting Deception in Negotiation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 225-238, December.
- Morton Deutsch & Robert M. Krauss, 1962. "Studies of interpersonal bargaining," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 6(1), pages 52-76, March.
- Mara Olekalns & Philip Smith, 2009. "Mutually Dependent: Power, Trust, Affect and the Use of Deception in Negotiation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 347-365, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:14:y:2005:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-005-3876-5 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-501 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnegotiation; culture; information; conflict; threats; competition; cooperation.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .