What leadership for the Logistic Service providers in the supply chain of the French automotive industry ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marasco, Alessandra, 2008. "Third-party logistics: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 127-147, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-373 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership; Power; Supply Chain; Third Party Logistics provider;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .