Understanding the Determinants of the Usage of Corporate Social Networks: An Integrative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Pinho, José Carlos & Soares, Ana Maria, 2011. "Examining the Technology Acceptance Model in the Adoption of Social Ne tworks," Apas Papers 348, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-525 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnology acceptance; user satisfaction; the integrated model; corporate social networks; structural equation modeling.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .