Dívida Pública, Política Fiscal e Nível de Atividade: Uma Abordagem Var Para o Brasil no Período 1995-2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campos, Eduardo Lima & Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2017.
"A time-varying fiscal reaction function for Brazil,"
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
795, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Campos, Eduardo Lima & Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2018. "A time-varying fiscal reaction function for Brazil," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 798, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Marco A. F. H. Cavalcanti & Luciano Vereda, 2011. "Propriedades Dinâmicas de Um Modelo DSGE Com Parametrizações Alternativas Para o Brasil," Discussion Papers 1588, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Moura, Guilherme Valle, 2015. "Multiplicadores Fiscais e Investimento em Infraestrutura," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 69(1), March.
- Alejandro C. Garcia-Cintado & Celso Jose Costa Junior (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Armando Vaz Sampaio (email@example.com), 2016. "Post-2008 Brazilian Fiscal Policy: an Interpretation through the Analysis of Fiscal Multipliers," EcoMod2016 9528, EcoMod.
- Baumann, Ursel & Lodge, David & Miescu, Mirela S., 2019. "Global growth on life support? The contributions of fiscal and monetary policy since the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2248, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.