Pass-Through to Import Prices: Evidence from Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José De Gregorio, 2009. "Exchange Rates, Real Adjustment and Monetary Policy," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 34, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jinbin Wang & Nan Li, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through: The case of China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(3), pages 356-374, September.
- Santiago Justel & Andrés Sansone, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: VAR Evidence for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 747, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chiara Peroni, 2012. "Testing linearity in term structures," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 651-666, April.
- Mujica, Patricio & Saens, Rodrigo, 2015. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targets in Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Ahmad, Yamin S. & Staveley-O’Carroll, Olena M., 2017.
"Exploring international differences in inflation dynamics,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 115-135.
- Yamin Ahmad & Olena Mykhaylova, 2015. "Exploring International Differences in Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 15-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Yamin Ahmad & Olena Mykhaylova, 2015. "Exploring International Differences in Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 1509, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- repec:chb:bcchec:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:004-025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Álvarez & Patricio Jaramillo & Jorge Selaive, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices: The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 465, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael Pedersen, 2010. "Propagation of Inflationary Shocks in Chile and an International Comparison of Progagation of Shocks to food and Energy Prices," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 566, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate pass-through; local currency pricing; macroeconomics of developing countries;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-08-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-08-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.