Armed Conflict and Economic Performance in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merle Kreibaum, 2014. "Their Suffering, Our Burden? How Congolese Refugees Affect the Ugandan Population," HiCN Working Papers 181, Households in Conflict Network.
- Almer, Christian & Hodler, Roland, 2015. "The Economic Effects of Political Violence:Evidence from the Genocide in Rwanda," Department of Economics Working Papers 44618, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-06-09 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iob:apbrfs:2013002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hans De Backer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iobuabe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .