Report NEP-AFR-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Kuecken & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "When do textbooks matter for achievement? Evidence from African primary schools," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00828418, HAL.
- Danthe Damián Valderrama Menes, 2012. "El marco de la Cooperación Económica entre Brasil y África Subsahariana: Angola, Mozambique y Sudáfrica," Post-Print halshs-00825695, HAL.
- Essers, Dennis & Cassimon, Danny, 2013. "And what about Africa's original sins?," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 1, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013. "The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry," MPRA Paper 47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holden, Stein, 2013. "Input subsidies and demand for improved maize: Relative prices and household heterogeneity matter!," CLTS Working Papers 6/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Output, renewable energy consumption and trade in Africa," MPRA Paper 47279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serneels, Pieter & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2013. "Armed Conflict and Economic Performance in Rwanda," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 2, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Christian Dustmann & Anna Okatenko, 2013. "Out-migration, Wealth Constraints, and the Quality of Local Amenities," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013017, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vellore Arthi & James Fenske, 2013. "Labour and Health in Colonial Nigeria," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _114, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Incertitude de l'inflation et croissance économique : le cas de l'UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00828156, HAL.
- BESSO, Christophe Raoul & Chameni Nembua, Célestin, 2013.
"CONTRAT OPTIMAL EN ZONE MONETAIRE HETEROGENE : Cas de la Zone Franc
[OPTIMAL CONTRACT IN HETEROGENEOUS ECONOMIC MONETARY UNION:case of zone Franc]," MPRA Paper 47256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard & Hélène L'Huillier & Raphaële De La Martinière & Camille Sutter, 2012. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00827690, HAL.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2013. "Bi-communalism and the economic origins of democracy: a case study," MPRA Paper 47288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00825240 is not listed on IDEAS anymore