The recent decline of inequality in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Peru
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymundo M. Campos Vázquez & Andrés Hincapie & Rubén I. Rojas Valdés, 2011. "Family Income Inequality and the Role of Wives Earnings in Mexico: 1988-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2011-07, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Sanchez, Miguel Eduardo & Senderowitsch, Roby, 2012. "The political economy of the middle class in the Dominican Republic : individualization of public goods, lack of institutional trust and weak collective action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6049, The World Bank.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2013.
"Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?,"
Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA,
, vol. 0(2), pages 245-278, July-Dece.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2010. "Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-15, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Arjun Jayadev, 2010. "The Declining Labor Share of Income," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-36, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- repec:aru:wpaper:201304 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; Latin America; wage gap; government transfers.;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-31 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-10-31 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2009-10-31 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2009-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .