Gulf revisited: Economic consequences of emigration from Kerala, emigration and unemployment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S.Irudaya Rajan & Bernard D Sami & S.Samuel Asir Raj, 2017. "Tamil Nadu Migration Survey 2015," Working Papers id:12075, eSocialSciences.
- Kar, Saibal, 2008. "Migrant remittances in the state of Kerala, India," MPRA Paper 103805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin Sunny & Jajati K. Parida & Mohammed Azurudeen, 2020. "Remittances, Investment and New Emigration Trends in Kerala," Review of Development and Change, , vol. 25(1), pages 5-29, June.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2010. "Migrant Workers in Kerala: A Study on their Socio-Economic Conditions," MPRA Paper 68462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- K.K. George & Remya S, 2018. "Impact of Rupee Appreciation on Non-Resident Malayalees," Working Papers id:12550, eSocialSciences.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Zachariah KC, 2009. "Costs of Basic Services in Kerala, 2007, Education, Health, Childbirth and Finance (Loans)," Working Papers id:1837, eSocialSciences.
- K.K. Subramanian & Syam Prasad, 2008.
"Rising inequality with high growth isn't this trend worrisome? Analysis of Kerala experience,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
401, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- KK Subrahmanian & Syam Prasad, 2008. "Rising Inequality With High Growth Isn't This Trend Worrisome? Analysis of Kerala Experience," Working Papers id:1652, eSocialSciences.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Zachariah KC, 2008. "Migration, Remittances and Short-term Trends and Long-term Implications," Working Papers id:1328, eSocialSciences.
- T.R. Dilip, 2010. "School Educational Attainment in Kerela: Trends and Differentials," Working Papers id:2516, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shamprasad M. Pujar (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.