Monetary Policy with a Convex Phillips Curve and Asymmetric Loss
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejada, César A. O. & Portugal, Marcelo S., 2002. "Credibility and Reputation: An Application of the External Circumstances Model for the Real Plan," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 56(4), October.
- Gross, Marco, 2009. "Nonparametric Hybrid Phillips Curves Based on Subjective Expectations: Estimates for the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1119, European Central Bank.
- Harold Ngalawa & Coretha Komba, 2020. "Inflation, Output and Monetary Policy in South Africa," Working Papers 398, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Orlando Gomes & Diana A. Mendes & Vivaldo M. Mendes & José Sousa Ramos, 2006.
"Endogenous Cycles in Optimal Monetary Policywith a Nonlinear Phillips Curve,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp1508, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Gomes, O. & Mendes, D. A. & Mendes, V. P. & Sousa Ramos, J., 2007. "Endogenous Cycles in Optimal Monetary Policy with a Nonlinear Phillips Curve," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 139, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Arruda, Elano Ferreira & Ferreira, Roberto Tatiwa & Castelar, Ivan, 2011.
"Modelos Lineares e Não Lineares da Curva de Phillips para Previsão da Taxa de Inflação no Brasil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 65(3), September.
- Elano Ferreira Arruda & Roberto Tatiwa Ferreira & Ivan Castelar, 2008. "Modelos lineares e não lineares da curva de Phillips para previsão da taxa de Inflação no Brasil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211607140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Willi SEMMLER & Wenlang ZHANG, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules with Nonlinear Philips Curve and Endogenous Nairu," EcoMod2004 330600128, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Unemployment rate; Unemployment; Inflation targeting; Monetary tightening; WP; Phillips curve; monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:1998/021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.