The great recession: Political trust, satisfaction with democracy and attitudes to welfare-state redistribution in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mughan, Anthony & Lacy, Dean, 2002. "Economic Performance, Job Insecurity and Electoral Choice," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 513-533, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic recession; political trust; satisfaction with democracy; attitudes towards redistribution; Europe; welfare states; monetary union; legitimacy; european social survey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2012-06-25 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-06-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2012-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .