How much competition is a secondary market?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Knittel, Christopher R. & Soderbery, Anson, 2017.
"Keeping it fresh: Strategic product redesigns and welfare,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 170-214.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher R. Knittel & Anson Soderbery, 2013. "Keeping it Fresh: Strategic Product Redesigns and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2013.
"Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Shiller, 2013. "Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2012. "Digital Distribution and the Prohibition of Resale Markets for Information Goods," Working Papers 59, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chen, Jiawei & Esteban, Susanna & Shum, Matthew, 2008. "Demand and supply estimation biases due to omission of durability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 247-257, December.
- Andrew Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2014. "Dynamic Demand for New and Used Durable Goods without Physical Depreciation: The Case of Japanese Video Games," 2014 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Markellos, Raphael N., 2015.
"Dynamic interaction between markets for leasing and selling automobiles,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 260-270.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Markellos, Raphael. N, 2012. "Dynamic interaction between markets for leasing and selling automobiles," MPRA Paper 45225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiong, Yu & Zhao, Pei & Xiong, Zhongkai & Li, Gendao, 2016. "The impact of product upgrading on the decision of entrance to a secondary market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 443-454.
More about this item
Keywordssecondary markets; durable goods; oligopoly; transaction costs; automobile industry; market power;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2010-05-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-05-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-05-02 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.