The scope of criminal law and criminal sanctions: An economic view and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9527-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," Working Papers 2013-06, CRESE.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9341-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Goeschl & Ole Jürgens, 2014. "Criminalizing environmental offences: when the prosecutor’s helping hand hurts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, April.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2015.
"The Structure of Fines in the Light of Political Competition,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 125(5), pages 717-729.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2014. "The structure of fi nes in the light of political competition," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-59, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01385985, HAL.
- Eric Langlais, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01411642, HAL.
- Eric Langlais, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01411810, HAL.
- Éric Langlais, 2010.
"Les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(2), pages 263-280.
- Langlais, Eric, 2009.
"les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?
[Are criminals risk-seeking individulas ?]," MPRA Paper 14892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Langlais, Eric, 2009. "les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?
- Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Corporate Criminal Liability and Optimal Behavior by Firms.Internal Monitoring Devices versus Managerial Incentives," Working Papers 1216, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .