Multinational enterprises and employment: the Canadian experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Hazledine, 1988. "Review Article and Comment: Canada-U.S. Free Trade? Not So Elementary, Watson," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 14(2), pages 204-213, June.
- William G. Watson, 1987. "Canada-U.S. Free Trade: Why Now?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 13(3), pages 337-349, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura DIACONU & Andrei MAXIM, 2019. "Is human capital a major determinant for foreign investors? Comparative study between India and Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 11(2), pages 157-169, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:276908 is not listed on IDEAS
- William G. Watson, 1988. "The Case of the Disputed Benefit: A Reply to Tim Hazledine," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 14(2), pages 214-221, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; multinational enterprise; employment; foreign investment; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; entreprise multinationale; emploi; investissement étranger; pub PME; empresa multinacional; empleo; inversiones extranjeras; bibliographie; tableau statistique; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992769083402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.