Contact information of Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. The Current Industrial Relations Scene in Canada
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:qkirci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: .
- 14 The Economy and Labour Markets Reference Tables
by McKitrick, R.
- 13 Wages, Productivity and Labour Costs Reference Tables
by Courchene, M.
- 12 Industrial Relations in 1989: Trends and Emerging Issues
by Kumar, P. & Coates, M.L.
- 11 Collective Bargaining Reference Tables
by Arrowsmith, D. & Courchene, M.
- 10 Labour Legislation and Public Policy Reference Tables
by Barnacle, P.
- 9 Glossary of Common Industrial Relations Terms
by Industrial Relations Centre
- 8 The Labour Movement and the Trade Unionism Reference Tables
by Coates, M.L. & Arrowsmith, D. & Courchene, M.