Conspicuous by their Absence: French Canadians and the Settlement of the Canadian West
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Green, Alan & Mackinnon, Mary & Minns, Chris, 2005. "Conspicuous by their Absence: French Canadians and the Settlement of the Canadian West," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(03), pages 822-849, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacKinnon, Mary & Parent, Daniel, 2012.
"Resisting the melting pot: The long term impact of maintaining identity for Franco-Americans in New England,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 30-59.
- Mary MacKinnon & Daniel Parent, 2005. "Resisting the Melting Pot: the Long Term Impact of Maintaining Identity for Franco-Americans in New England," Cahiers de recherche 0517, CIRPEE.
- Mary MacKinnon & Daniel Parent, 2006. "Resisting The Melting Pot: The Long Term Impact Of Maintaining Identity For Franco-Americans In New England," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Kris Inwood & Chris Minns & Mary MacKinnon, 2010.
"Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: A first look from new census samples,"
1014, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Inwood, Kris & MacKinnon, Mary & Minns, Chris, 2010. "Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: a first look from new census samples," Economic History Working Papers 30016, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Johan Fourie & Dieter Fintel, 2014. "Settler skills and colonial development: the Huguenot wine-makers in eighteenth-century Dutch South Africa," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(4), pages 932-963, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .