Merry Sisterhood or Guarded Watchfulness? Cooperation Between the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani, 2013.
"Does it Take Two to Tango? Improving Cooperation between the IMF and the World Bank: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Development Working Papers
357, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani, 2014. "Does it take two to tango? Improving cooperation between the IMF and the World Bank: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 280, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani, 2013. "Does it take two to tango? Improving cooperation between the IMF and the World Bank: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_20.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani, 2013. "Does it take two to tango? How to improve cooperation between the IMF and the World Bank," Working Papers 232, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Bank; International Monetary Fund; cooperation; roles; Bretton Woods;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-26 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp07-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.