Reducing Government Debt Ratios in an Era of Low Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Colacelli & Emilio Fernández Corugedo, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Japan’s Demographics: Can Structural Reforms Reverse Them?," IMF Working Papers 18/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea F Presbitero, 2019.
"Lost and found: market access and public debt dynamics,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 445-471.
- Bassanetti , Antonio & Cottarelli , Carlo & Presbitero, Andrea, 2016. "Lost and Found: Market Access and Public Debt Dynamics," SEP Working Papers 2016/5, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea F Presbitero & Antonio Bassanetti, 2016. "Lost and Found; Market Access and Public Debt Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 16/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Fatás & Atish R. Ghosh & Ugo Panizza & Andrea F Presbitero, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," IMF Working Papers 19/101, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:aka:aoecon:v:68:y:2018:i:2:p:209-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovács, Olivér, 2017.
"Az ipar 4.0 komplexitása - I
[The complexity of industry 4.0 - Part 1]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 823-851.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei & Wu, An-Chi, 2018. "Is there a bubble component in government debt? New international evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 467-486.
- Barry Eichengreen & Asmaa El-Ganainy & Rui Esteves & Kris James Mitchener, 2019.
"Public Debt Through the Ages,"
NBER Working Papers
25494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & El-Ganainy, Asmaa & Esteves, Rui & Mitchener, Kris James, 2019. "Public Debt Through the Ages," CEPR Discussion Papers 13471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Asmaa A ElGanainy & Rui Pedro Esteves & Kris James Mitchener, 2019. "Public Debt Through the Ages," IMF Working Papers 19/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2018.
"Public Debt and Economic Growth: Further Evidence for the Euro Area,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 68(2), pages 209-229, June.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Public debt and economic growth: Further evidence for the euro area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1709, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb16-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.