Innovation, Capital Accumulation and Economic Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider & Alexander F. Wagner & Mathias Dufour, 2003.
"Satisfaction not guaranteed-Institutions and satisfaction with democracy in Western Europe,"
Economics working papers
2003-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alexander F. Wagner & Mathias Dufour & Friedrich Schneider, 2003. "Satisfaction not Guaranteed - Institutions and Satisfaction with Democracy in Western Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 910, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Kausik Chaudhuri & Sumana Chatterjee, 2003. "The Size and Development of the Indian Shadow Economy and a Comparison with other 18 Asian Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Economics working papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gerhard Palme, 1998. "Impacts of EU Enlargement on Austria's Manufacturing Sector. Effects of Eastern Opening have Stimulated Austrian Industry," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 71(11), pages 761-769, November.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development; Human Capital Accumulation; Trade and Growth; Computable General Equilibirum Model;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsrop:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .