Progress in Medicine, Limits to Life and Forecasting Mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin & Coughlan, Guy D. & Epstein, David & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa, 2011. "Mortality density forecasts: An analysis of six stochastic mortality models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 355-367, May.
- Andrew J. G. Cairns & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2006. "A Two-Factor Model for Stochastic Mortality with Parameter Uncertainty: Theory and Calibration," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 687-718.
- Blake, David & Boardman, Tom & Cairns, Andrew, 2010. "Sharing longevity risk: Why governments should issue longevity bonds," MPRA Paper 34184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carter, Lawrence R. & Lee, Ronald D., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting US sex differentials in mortality," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 393-411, November.
- Jacques Vallin & France Meslé, 2010. "Will life expectancy increase indefinitely by three months every year?," Population and Societies 473, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-08-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-08-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-08-02 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2011-08-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .