Report NEP-DEM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kati Schindler & Tilman BrÃ¼ck, 2011. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility in Rwanda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1143, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heinz, Matthias & Juranek, Steffen & Rau, Holger A., 2011. "Do women behave more reciprocally than men? Gender differences in real effort dictator games," DICE Discussion Papers 24, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kaygusuz, Remzi, 2011. "Social security and two-earner households," MPRA Paper 32358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "Human Capital Spillovers in Families: Do Parents Learn from or Lean on their Children?," NBER Working Papers 17235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Favero & Marco Giacoletti, 2011. "Progress in Medicine, Limits to Life and Forecasting Mortality," Working Papers 406, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lena Calahorrano, 2011. "Population Aging and Individual Attitudes toward Immigration: Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 389, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mark Dean & Daniel Martin, 2011. "Testing for Rationality with Consumption Data: Demographics and Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2011-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2011. "Do men and women accumulate assets in different ways?: Evidence from rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1096, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2011. "Urban Density, Human Capital, and Productivity: An empirical analysis using wage data," Discussion papers 11060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).