Report NEP-AGE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5858, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 5863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lena Calahorrano, 2011. "Population Aging and Individual Attitudes toward Immigration: Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 389, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2011. "Unions and Public Pension Benefits," Issues in Brief ibslp19, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2011.
- Federica Teppa, 2011. "Can the Longevity Risk Alleviate the Annuitization Puzzle? Empirical Evidence from Dutch Data," DNB Working Papers 302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carlo Favero & Marco Giacoletti, 2011. "Progress in Medicine, Limits to Life and Forecasting Mortality," Working Papers 406, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.