Ambiguity and the Bayesian Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M. & Montrucchio, L., 2011. "Uncertainty averse preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1275-1330, July.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Klibanoff, Peter & Ozdenoren, Emre, 2000. "Maxmin Expected Utility over Savage Acts with a Set of Priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 35-65, May.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Peter Klibanoff & Emre Ozdenoren, 1998. "Maximum Expected Utility over Savage Acts with a Set of Priors," Discussion Papers 1218, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Weinstein, Jonathan, 2009. "The Ambiguity Aversion Literature: A Critical Assessment," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 249-284, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Matthias & Wambach, Achim, 2013.
"The fog of fraud – Mitigating fraud by strategic ambiguity,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 255-275.
- Matthias Lang & Achim Wambach, 2010. "The fog of fraud – mitigating fraud by strategic ambiguity," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_24, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Casaca, Paulo & Chateauneuf, Alain & Faro, José Heleno, 2014.
"Ignorance and competence in choices under uncertainty,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 143-150.
- Casaca, Paulo & Chateauneuf, Alain & Faro, José Heleno, 2013. "Ignorance and Competence in Choices Under Uncertainty," Insper Working Papers wpe_323, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2013. "Ignorance and Competence in Choices Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013-29, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2014. "Ignorance and competence in choices under uncertainty," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01015299, HAL.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2014. "What is ambiguity?," Cahiers de recherche 2014-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:2:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0037-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dean, Mark & Ortoleva, Pietro, 2017. "Allais, Ellsberg, and preferences for hedging," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(1), January.
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Dec 2012.
- Springborn, Michael & Sanchirico, James N., 2013. "A density projection approach for non-trivial information dynamics: Adaptive management of stochastic natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 609-624.
- Bodoh-Creed, Aaron L., 2012. "Ambiguous beliefs and mechanism design," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 518-537.
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Dynamic game under ambiguity: the sequential bargaining example, and a new "coase conjecture"," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1606, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-02-12 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .