Productivity and foreign ownership in the UK car industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Willem Te Velde, 2002. "Foreign Ownership and Wages in British Establishments," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 101-108.
- Christian Bellak, 2001. "Multinational Enterprises and Their Domestic Counterparts: Past Research, Current Issues and Future Directions," Working Papers geewp18, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Behera, Smruti Ranjan Behera & Dua, Pami Dua & Goldar, Bishwanath Goldar, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillover of Foreign Direct Investment: An Evaluation across Indian Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 43293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, 2014.
"The more the better? Foreign ownership and corporate performance in China,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7-9), pages 681-702, September.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, "undated". "The More the Better? Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance in China," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Christian Bellak, 2004.
"How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does it Matter?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 483-514, September.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp087, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bellak, Christian, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 862, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 2001. "Globalisation of Business in a Small Country - Does Ownership Matter?," Discussion Papers 779, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sourafel Girma & David Greenaway & Katharine Wakelin, 2013.
"Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 560-574, November.
- Girma, Sourafel & Greenaway, David & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(2), pages 119-133, May.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2010. "Ireland’s Inward FDI over the Recession and Beyond," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp321, IIIS.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006.
"Foreign ownership and productivity: Is the direction of causality so obvious?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 733-751, July.
- Luigi Benfratello & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2002. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: is the Direction of Causality so Obvious?," Development Working Papers 166, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2015. "Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit From Foreign Direct Investment? The Role Of Horizontal And Vertical Spillovers And Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 57-86, June.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Qian Cher Li, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers & Sources of Knowledge in the Manufacturing Sector: Literature Review & Empirical Evidence for the UK," Working Papers wp451, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Añón Higón, Dolores & Manjón Antolín, Miguel, 2012. "Multinationality, foreignness and institutional distance in the relation between R&D and productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 592-601.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2000-02-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-IND-2000-02-15 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:99/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .