Report NEP-IND-2000-02-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra L. Decker & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 2000. "Cigarettes and Alcohol: Substitutes or Complements?," NBER Working Papers 7535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Ian W. Marsh, 2000. "How Do UK-Based Foreign Exchange Dealers Think Their Market Operates?," NBER Working Papers 7524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:228 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rachel Griffith, 1999. "Productivity and foreign ownership in the UK car industry," IFS Working Papers W99/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ivanter Alexander & Peresetsky Anatoly, 1999. "The Development of the State Bond Market," EERC Working Paper Series 99-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "Institutions for High-Quality Growth: What They are and How to Acquire Them," NBER Working Papers 7540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & Peter Lambert, 1999. "Redistribution Through the Income Tax: The Vertical and Horizontal Effects of Noncompliance and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 9916, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Dongsheng Zhou & Barbara J. Spencer & Ilan Vertinsky, 2000. "Strategic Trade Policy with Endogenous Choice of Quality and Asymmetric Costs," NBER Working Papers 7536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobrodey Vladimir & Gimadi Ilya & Perevalov Yuri, 2000. "The Impact of Privatisation on the Performance of Medium and Large Industrial Enterprises," EERC Working Paper Series 2k-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.