Conditions for the existence of control functions in nonseparable simultaneous equations models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Fernández-Val, Iván & Kowalski, Amanda E., 2015.
"Quantile regression with censoring and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 201-221.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1797, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile regression with censoring and endogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," NBER Working Papers 16997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," Papers 1104.4580, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Chesher, Andrew, 2013.
"Semiparametric Structural Models Of Binary Response: Shape Restrictions And Partial Identification,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 231-266, April.
- Andrew Chesher, 2011. "Semiparametric structural models of binary response: shape restrictions and partial identification," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caetano, Carolina & Rothe, Christoph & Yıldız, Neşe, 2016. "A discontinuity test for identification in triangular nonseparable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 113-122.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Amit Gandhi, 2011. "Identifying Demand with Multidimensional Unobservables: A Random Functions Approach," NBER Working Papers 17557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Forchini, 2012. "Structural Equations and Invariance," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0312, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Maximilian Kasy, 2014. "Instrumental Variables with Unrestricted Heterogeneity and Continuous Treatment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1614-1636.
- Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago & Vareda, João, 2013. "Delineating markets for bundles with consumer level data: The case of triple-play," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 760-773.
- Daniel Gutknecht, 2013. "Testing for Monotonicity under Endogeneity An Application to the Reservation Wage Function," Economics Series Working Papers 673, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:28/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .