Nonparametric methods for inference in the presence of instrumental variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédérique Fève & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2010.
"The practice of non-parametric estimation by solving inverse problems: the example of transformation models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 1-27, October.
- Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "The Practice of Non Parametric Estimation by Solving Inverse Problems: The Example of Transformation Models," TSE Working Papers 10-169, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "The Practice of Non Parametric Estimation by Solving Inverse Problems: The Example of Transformation Models," IDEI Working Papers 615, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Richard Blundell & Xiaohong Chen & Dennis Kristensen, 2003. "Nonparametric IV estimation of shape-invariant Engel curves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- O. Linton & E. Mammen, 2005.
"Estimating Semiparametric ARCH(∞) Models by Kernel Smoothing Methods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 771-836, May.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno, 2003. "Estimating semiparametric ARCH (∞) models by kernel smoothing methods," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno, 2003.
"Estimating semiparametric ARCH (8) models by kernel smoothing methods,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2187, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Enno Mammen & Oliver Linton, 2004. "Estimating Semiparametric ARCH Models by Kernel Smoothing Methods," FMG Discussion Papers dp511, Financial Markets Group.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen, 2003. "Estimating Semiparametric ARCH (8) Models by Kernel Smoothing Methods," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 453, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Woocheol Kim, 2004. "Identification And Estimation Of Nonparametric Structural," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 733, Econometric Society.
- Severini, Thomas A. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2006.
"Some Identification Issues In Nonparametric Linear Models With Endogenous Regressors,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 258-278, April.
- Thomas A. Severini & Gautam Tripathi, 2005. "Some Identification Issues in Nonparametric Linear Models with Endogenous Regressors," Working papers 2005-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2004. "Testing a parametric model against a nonparametric alternative with identification through instrumental variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz, 2007. "A Non-Parametric Test of Exogeneity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1035-1058.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2007. "Instrumental variable estimation of nonseparable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 4-14, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:02/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.