Report NEP-ECM-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Montmarquette & François Gardes, 2002. "How Large is Your Reference Group," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-87, CIRANO.
- Biewen, Martin & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2003. "Estimation of Generalized Entropy and Atkinson Inequality Indices from Complex Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Hall & Joel Horowitz, 2003. "Nonparametric methods for inference in the presence of instrumental variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David Hendry & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "The Properties of Automatic Gets Modelling," Economics Papers 2003-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde & James M. Nason, 2003. "Choosing the Best Volatility Models:The Model Confidence Set Approach," Working Papers 2003-05, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "General-to-Specific Model Selection Procedures for Structural Vector Autoregressions," Economics Papers 2003-W15, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency in CAPM with Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors: an Exact Simulation-Based Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-85, CIRANO.
- Peter Hansen, 2003. "Asymptotic Tests of Composite Hypotheses," Working Papers 2003-09, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 2003. "Long-Memory Forecasting of U.S. Monetary Indices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 558, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Erich Battistin & Enrico Rettore, 2003. "Another look at the regression discontinuity design," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Helle Bunzel & Timothy Vogelsang, 2003. "Powerful Trend Function Tests That are Robust to Strong Serial Correlation with an Application to the Prebisch Singer Hypothesis," Econometrics 0304002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2003-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David F. Hendry & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "Sub-sample Model Selection Procedures in Gets Modelling," Economics Papers 2003-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gary Koop & Simon Potter, 2003. "Forecasting in large macroeconomic panels using Bayesian Model Averaging," Staff Reports 163, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2003. "Comparison of Model Reduction Methods for VAR Processes," Economics Papers 2003-W13, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.