International remittances and development : existing evidence, policies and recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macours, Karen & Vakis, Renos, 2010.
"Seasonal Migration and Early Childhood Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 857-869, June.
- Macours, Karen & Vakis, Renos, 2008. "Seasonal Migration and Early Childhood Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Karen Macours & Renos Vakis, 2010. "Seasonal Migration and Early Childhood Development," Post-Print halshs-00754445, HAL.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Córdova, Ernesto López & Pería, María Soledad Martínez & Woodruff, Christopher, 2011.
"Remittances and banking sector breadth and depth: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 229-241, July.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Lopez Cordova, Ernesto & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Remittances and banking sector breadth and depth : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4983, The World Bank.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Görlich, Dennis & Omar Mahmoud, Toman & Trebesch, Christoph, 2007. "Explaining labour market inactivity in migrant-sending families: Housework, hammock, or higher education?," Kiel Working Papers 1391, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krishnan Sharma, 2009. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Insecurity," Working Papers 78, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Vietnam; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Balli, Faruk & Guven, Cahit & Balli, Hatice O. & Gounder, Rukmani, 2010. "The Role of Institutions, Culture, and Wellbeing in Explaining Bilateral Remittance Flows: Evidence Both Cross-Country and Individual-Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 29609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Vogel & Kim Korinek, 2012. "Passing by the Girls? Remittance Allocation for Educational Expenditures and Social Inequality in Nepal’s Households 2003–2004," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 61-100, March.
- Kanchan Datta & Bimal Sarkar, 2014. "Relationship between Remittances and Economic Growth in Bangladesh: An Econometric Study," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 19, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
KeywordsREMESAS; MIGRACIONES INTERNACIONALES; COOPERACION PARA EL DESARROLLO; MIGRACIONES;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:intalp:1290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .