Institutions, Social Capital, and Economic Development in Africa: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2011. "Trust-based social capital, institutions, and development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 335-346, August.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2020-2033, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2006. "Social Capital in the creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Productive Consumption Approach," MPRA Paper 50586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2007.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & George Mavrotas, 2009.
"Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 510-525, August.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N. & Mavrotas, George, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paula Regina de Jesus Pinsetta Pavarina & Daltro Cella, 2015. "Formal and informal institutions and the economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa15p209, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabel Neira Gómez & Marta Portela, 2011. "Determinantes del capital social," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 60, pages 986-1001 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Hans Westlund & Frane Adam, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: A Meta-analysis of 65 Studies," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 893-919, November.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson, 2011.
"Social divisions and institutions: assessing institutional parameter variation,"
Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 331-357, June.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2008. "Social divisions and institutions: Assessing institutional parameter variation," Working Papers in Economics 282, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2015.
"Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 41-54.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6607, The World Bank.
- Wasseem Mina, 2014. "But Most of All We Love Each Other: Does Social Cohesion Pay off? Evidence from FDI Flows to Middle Income Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1424, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2010. "Financial Development and Income in Developing Countries," ICER Working Papers 09-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-09-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-09-17 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2005-09-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:18-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.