Report NEP-SOC-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2005. "Institutions, Social Capital, and Economic Development in Africa: An Empirical Study," ICER Working Papers 18-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Frederic J. Fransen, 2005. "Markets, Trust, and a Culture of Responsibility: Implications for a Family-Friendly Health Care Policy," ICER Working Papers 20-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Tanya Araújo & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Education, Neighbourhood Effects and Growth: An Agent Based Model Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2005. "Religious Affiliation and Participation as Determinants of Women's Educational Attainment and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yann Bramoulle & Rachel Kranton, 2005. "Strategic Experimentation in Networks," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 784828000000000417, www.najecon.org.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Robert P. Gilles, 2005. "Stable Networks and Convex Payoffs," Departmental Working Papers 2005-13, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "The Determinants of Economic Well-being:An Application in the Indian States," Development and Comp Systems 0509009, EconWPA.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "Correlating Growth with Well-Being during Economic Reforms Evidence from India and China," Development and Comp Systems 0509010, EconWPA.