The Evolution of German Historical School in Bulgaria (1878-1944)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2012. "Theoretical Debates in Bulgaria during the Great Depression Confronting Sombart, Marx and Keynes," OEconomia, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2012(01), pages 67-101, March.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2007. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," ICER Working Papers 40-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman historical school; Bulgarian economic though; Balkans; Bulgaria;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-09-25 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2013-09-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-09-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:08-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .