Report NEP-HPE-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Pencho Penchev, 2013. "The Evolution of German Historical School in Bulgaria (1878-1944)," ICER Working Papers 08-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marek Hudík, 2013. "Macaulay’s Problem," ICER Working Papers 01-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Second Thoughts on Free Riding," Working Papers 2013:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Jacob, 2013. "Quels sont les enseignements de l'histoire du fédéralisme américain pour la zone euro actuelle ?," Working Papers hal-00863029, HAL.
- Mehmet Gurdal & Joshua B. Miller & Aldo Rustichini, 2013. "Why Blame?," Working Papers 494, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.