Evaluating the Saskatchewan Short-Term Hog Loan Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald Lien & David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Evaluating the Saskatchewan Short-Term Hog Loan Program," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp385, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lien, Donald & Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Evaluating the Saskatchewan Short-Term Hog Loan Program," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12254, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renyuan Shao & Brian Roe, 2003.
"The design and pricing of fixed‐ and moving‐window contracts: An application of Asian‐Basket option pricing methods to the hog‐finishing sector,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(11), pages 1047-1073, November.
- Shao, Renyuan & Roe, Brian E., 2002. "The Design And Pricing Of Fixed And Moving Window Contracts: An Application Of Asian-Basket Option Pricing Methods To The Hog Finishing Sector," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19823, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David A. Hennessy & Donald Lien, 2003. "Ledger Provision in Hog Marketing Contracts," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp336, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- James Unterschultz & Frank Novak & Donald Bresee & Stephen Koontz, 1998. "Design, pricing, and returns of short‐term hog marketing window contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 723-742, September.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; derivative contract; domestic support; international trade agreements.;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:05-wp385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .