Integral Options in Models with Jumps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. G. Kou & Hui Wang, 2004. "Option Pricing Under a Double Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1178-1192, September.
- Gapeev Pavel V. & Kühn Christoph, 2005. "Perpetual convertible bonds in jump-diffusion models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 15-31, January.
- Ernesto Mordecki, 1999. "Optimal stopping for a diffusion with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 227-236.
- Ernesto Mordecki, 2002. "Optimal stopping and perpetual options for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 473-493.
- Gapeev, P.V. & Peskir, G., 2006. "The Wiener disorder problem with finite horizon," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(12), pages 1770-1791, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJump process; stochastic differential equation; optimal stopping problem; integral American option; compound Poisson process; Shiryaev´s process; Girsanov´s theorem; Ito´s formula; integrodifferential free-boundary problem; smooth and continuous fit; hypergeometric functions;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2006-068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.